Thursday, December 13, 2012

Army. Doesn't say "Fat slob americans in camo".

Yea I'm a vet so shut the fuck up already. 
Show me your fucking tits fat boy in blue. So the disgusting, slogging, and sweaty american army has decided its time to take out the trash or have them actually DO PT. 


Remember "PT! PT! GOOD FOR YOU!! GOOD FOR YOU!! GOOD FOR ME GOOD FOR ME!!"???
What the fuck happened then? I'll tell you. One of that FAT fucking PIGS made it to the top.
He then looked upon the flock of pigs, waved his underarm fat at them to let the herd know that he was on their side. Fit tits whore females in the military have been taking a SERIOUS break from the gyms. 

The fact that these guys even exist in the military is a joke. What the FUCK is that fat ass dude good for? Not even standing watch, hes fucking leaning right now. How is this possible? There was one person on my ship that looked like that and SHE was a little taller, same weight probably. I know that when she was stuck in a scuttle 


yes that. Anyways, shes stuck in this scuttle. They could have used grease to get her out but they thought using butter would be more comical and maybe show her. Butter got her into this situation and butter got her out of it.  

You are a danger to myself and 6499 other people if there is a fire. If I was trapped I would very seriously flick out my pocket knife and disembowel someone that fat to cut them and save the rest of the people behind me. Send me to prison, I don't care. Least the people there wont be fucking horrible disgusting fatties.


So tighten up fat tits army. 
I hate fat soldiers. 

You make everyone in the entire country look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment