Sunday, December 2, 2012

So, bus of fat crashed.

Recently in the news a bus hits overpass.

Does anyone see anything they dont approve of?

     First of all, two lives were lost. I dont know why I say lost, we know where their life went. Probly into the wind screen or seat in front of them. The irony is that the bus, which was piloted by christians and full of christians, was allowed to plow into an overpass by jeebus. Back on topic though. The dead people is not funny. This picture on the other hand is.

Does anyone see that bitch shaped like a fucking tad pole???

     When lay on a stretcher you shouldn't hang off. You especially shouldnt hang off on both fucking sides you fat bitch! Jesus fuckin golden corral is bad for you! Can you fucking see that!? Now, tax payers in 2014, will be footing the bill for her, who will probably have 1 foot from diabetes for her medical shit. Thats right, we're gonna have to replace the tires on her fuckin fat scooter and the sixty thousand dollar kneel van to haul it around.

     Look at her head, look at it. Its look like you made frostys body and ran out of fuckin snow for the head. Why the fuck is this bitch on a road trip with her church? Why? Where could they have been going??? I want to know. Were they going to get gym memberships? More than likely, they were going on a BBQ tour of the south plus jesus fun time. 

     I say tad pole cause I dont want any manatee's to get flustered, this fat bitch cant swim! She could float Im sure, would probly do it a lot better dead though. Her fucking fat cholesterol pumping heart is working over time just sitting in that stretcher, panicing. Im sure the stretcher is working over time and the fire fighters are like "What the fuck this fat fuckin smelly bitch gotta get in my ambulance..".

     Ive never been big in my life, I dont know what its like to wash myself with a rag on a stick but you know this bitch cant be clean. None of them can... I can see most all my body cept the middle of my back and I still miss a spot every now and then! I dont have a gut to lift, fat fits to get the grim out from under, 3 chins of filthy collection. Ugh..I bet shes got skin bites on her fucking thighs.

     Every death is a tragedy but a life wasted being FAT is worse. So my advice to all you obese hating people like me, get it out like this. Dont kill them in real life, dont attack them with sharp words. They are already dead inside.. 

One night they'll put that box of twinkies to their fat fucking head and pull the trigger. 

Thats all we can hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment